Home Meet Me! Pre-made Template portfolio Testimonials Terms&Conditions

Monday, May 13, 2013

A new premade added to the shop!

I have been laying in bed for 4 days. I am sick of TV, and I am completely sick of the computer. *gasp!* Having your wisdom teeth out is not as fun as it sounds! Okay, maybe it doesn't sound fun at all, probably because it's not. And here I thought I would have a ton of time to catch up on re-organizing my shop! Nope. Nada. But I did whip this little beauty out, only because it has been one I have been working on for weeks and it was driving me nuts, just sitting there completely incomplete. So without further a-do, I give you the latest addition to my shop; the Dana Template

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by RockabooDesigns

Join me on Facebook Follow me on Twitter Subscribe to RSS Email me